TAMIYA BUGGYRA FAT FOX RACING TRUCK TT-01E CHASSIS KIT
The Tamiya Buggyra Fat Fox Racing Truck Model Kit is the latest radio controlled car to feature on the exciting and versatile 4WD TT-01E chassis.
This model recreates the Buggyra Racing Fat Fox piloted in the 2018 season of the European truck racing circuit by 2017 champion Adam Lacko. The realistic body is a 3-piece set made from lightweight and durable polycarbonate, with separately molded plastic side mirrors, coupler and rear bumper parts. The TT-01 Type-E chassis is a proven performer, and this chassis is fitted with dedicated semi-truck wheels and tires for the model.
The Tamiya radio control replica faithfully captures the giant race truck. The polycarbonate body sits atop the TT-01 E chassis, which is designed for easy assembly and maintenance.
Please note that this truck is NOT designed for use with trailers.
- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- A 4-piece durable and lightweight polycarbonate body captures the MAN TGS racing version accurately.
- Sponsor livery stickers for 2018 season are included.
- 70mm diameter radial tyres and newly designed wheels.
- Compatible with LEDs in separately-sold Tamiya LED Light Unit.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven
- 4WD system to offer easy handling and customisation.
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
- Torque Tuned Motor
Wide Variety of Option Parts are separately available.
We have packaged the radio control system, battery and charger together for an easy additional purchase.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: Tamiya PS spray paints
Model: 58661 R/C Buggyra Fat Fox Racing Truck TT-01E Model Kit