HOT PRICE NOW !!!!!!! Trinity 24K Short Stack Brushless Motor (13.5T) REV1801
Trinity 24K Short Stack Brushless Motor (13.5T) REV1801
The Trinity 24K Short Stack Brushless Motor is more than just a shiny new can. A redesigned short stack stator, updated stator material and increased venting delivers improved power and lower running temps. Plus, it weighs 9 grams less than the D4 and is compatible with D3.5 and D4 rotors.
The 24K features a smaller blank with less material in the stator that produces more power than the 24KO, but is easier to heatsoak. This motor is faster than the KO initially, but depending on gearing, timing and load it could fall off more at the end of the run when compared to the KO. Because of this, the standard 24K is recommended for blinky applications.
- 159 Grams – 9 Grams Lighter than a D4!
- Recommended for blinky applications
- Redesigned Short Stack Stator
- Updated Stator Material
- Certified Gauge High Temperature Wire
- Thicker Pure Copper Solder Tabs and Collector
- Infinite Timing Adjustment
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- More Vents for More Cooling
- Uses all D3.5 and D4 Rotors
- Built to ROAR, EFRA and IFMAR Specifications
- Includes TEP1112 12.5mm high torque rotor!
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Related Products (2)