iCharger 406DUO Battery Charger
Authorized iCharger Dealer SpeedyRC Online eStore.
iCharger 406DUO, The little brother of the innovative 4010DUO 2000w charger, it bring to the table a midrange double output charging solution for the serious RC enthusiast. The iCharger 406DUO offers two 40amp outputs or combine both for a maximum 70amp output power. Allowing for many charge and discharge configurations. Parallel charge multiple lipo packs on one port while diagnosing / discharging another completely different battery on the other channel (some conditions apply).
iCharger 406DUO ads a 1amp 5v USB port for charging portable electronic devices such as mobile phones and MP3 players. Effectively creating a third charging port.
With two JST-XH balance boards thrown in for free - one for each channel - you'll be ready to go right away.
iCharger 406 Duo Specifications:Input Voltage: 10-30 Volts Max Input Current: <60 Amp, CH1/2<47A DC Charge Current Range: 70A@Syn. Mode - 40A@Asyn. Mode Maximum Charge Power Capacity: 1400W (Channel 1000W @input > 23.5V) Maximum Discharge Power Capacity: 140W (Channel 80W) Maximum Regenerative Discharge Capacity: 1400W (Channel 1000W) Current Drain for Balancing: 2.4A@Syn. Mode 1.2A@Asyn. Mode Balance Accuracy: <10mv Lithium (LiPo/Lilo/Life) battery cell count: 1-6 series (Per Channel) NiMh/NiCd Battery Cell Count: 1-25 Series (Per Channel) Pb (Lead Acid) Cell Count: 1-18 series 2-30v (Per Channel) Battery Setup Memories: 64 Intelligent Temperature Control: Yes PC Connect: USB Port Weight: 0.91 Kg Dimensions (LxWxD: 171x118x59
iCharger 406 Duo Features:
- The 406DUO uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology, high power, a high current and high-performance power conversion circuit. The maximum charge power capacity is up to 1400W, the maximum charge/discharge current of a channel is up to 40A, and two channels in Synchronous Mode are up to 70A.
- Each channel supports 6s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe and NiZn batteries, with maximum 1.2A balance current, and adopts a unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction. Supports 1-20s NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1-12s Pb batteries.
- With 1A/5V USB charging port, convenient for the user to charge mobile phones and PCs.
- When the channel output connects the battery after the charger powers on, it will start automatically the anti-sparking protection.
- Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to thereby control the fan speed.
- Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the Power Reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced; and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the Shut-down temperature.
- This charger can save 64 parameters sets and support the data import/export to SD card.
- A 2.8-inch LCD screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
- Multi-discharge features: self-discharge, regenerative to input discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge.
- Supports measurement for internal resistance of battery offline and online. Can measure not only the internal resistance of the entire battery pack, but also measure the internal resistance of each cell within the lithium battery.
- The iCharger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, overrun time and maximum power etc.
- Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port or SD card. The iCharger also supports the “Logview” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it. (See detailed information about Logview at the following website: http://www.logview.info)
Store limited Warranty Declaration:
SpeedyRC Online eStore will provide limited Warranty for “iCharger” series products. This limited warranty will only cover damage or broken part or hardware. If you receive this product with broken/damage part, we can offer refund or replace service from our eStore (Postage cost will not be refundable).
If the iCharger product/s is defective or mal-functioning during usage, you can still contact us for the issue. We can help you refer the issue back to manufacture for Warranty replace/repair. All iCharger products are covered by 12 months Factory Warranty. This warranty is provided by manufacture, not us, so we do not accept any returned defective items.
To insure all iCharger products are ready to run, we will open the box and connect it to our 1000W, 15V PSU to test its functionality before dispatch (We will not open the part bags but the main unit). That is to say, we guaranty all iCharger products are 100% functioning before coming to you.
- Always refer to battery specifications before using the charger.
- Never leave the working charger unsupervised.
- Never let children operate the charger without supervision from an adult.
- Use the charger in a well-ventilated area, away from people and electrically conductive or inflammable materials.
- The charger can become hot during use. Take great care before handling it.
- If any unusual happened to the charger being powered, stop charging and check the manual immediately.
- Keep the charger well away from dust, damp, rain, heat, direct sunshine and vibration. Never drop it.
- The charger and the battery should be put on a heat-resistant, noninflammable and nonconductive surface. Never place them on a car seat, carpet or similar. Keep all the inflammable, volatile materials away from operating area.
- People who are not familiar with the charger never try to use it.
Speedy RC PTY LTD does not responsible for damage to people caused by all kinds of reasons, and fire disaster caused by chargers. Please operate safety.
**By purchasing the product, you understand and agree our Declaration.**
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Related Products (10)